I’m happy to announce that I have been nominated for Liebster award by blogger Irene,My Slice of Mexico. It is the 2nd nomination I have received after blogging for 6 months.
Firstly, thank you so much Irene for this nomination. His blog is interesting blog about Mexican cuisine which also focuses on history and culture of Mexico through food. Do visit his blog-
The rules of this award are-
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
Questions asked by Irene-
Personality: Are you a …
1) Half-full-glass or half-empty-glass person?
2) Driver or passenger?
3) Fish in the water or land lover?
4) Early or late person?
Your Favourite things:
5) Food and beverage(s)
6) Sport(s) (play or watch)
7) Movie genre(s)
8) Fictional character(s)
10) Day of the week
11) Do you like Math? (hee-hee, get it?)
My answers to the questions from Irene-
1.Indeed I’m half glass full person.
2.It depends on situation. Enjoy being both driver and passenger at times.
3. Land lover
4.Early person, always before the time.
Your Favourite things
5. Food – I love food, all cuisines and to speak of beverages I’m just the Tea-lover.
6.Sports- Cricket, Tennis and football (love to watch).
7.Movie genres- Thriller, Mystery ,
8.Fictional characters- Haha, that is difficult.
9.Animals- Dogs, Tigers
10.Day of week- Saturday
11.Do you like Math? My answer- Nope, Not at all.
11 Random thoughts about me-
1. I’m a more outgoing personality than I seem. So I’m often misjudged.
2. I would always prefer good company to hang out with rather than spending free time with gadgets.
3. I love to know people and read them like books.
4. I equally care for nature and human beings. I believe in harmony and peace.
5.Knowledge of each and everything matters for me. I like to go in depth of every situation and problem in life to find answers.
6. I adore the persons who struggle in their life to achieve something.
7. Friendship is something I value the most and do lot of things unsaid for friends. Unfortunately very few friends are worth it.
8. Sometimes small treks in forests, away from city life seem more worthy to attend than visiting malls and amusement parks etc in spare time.
9. I believe in Good. Be it in “Good person’ or ‘Good’ in every person.
10. Its my dream to visit all the places across the globe, travelling all the countries, tasting their cuisines, witnessing their cultures.(Don’t know whether it will come true in this life!but I’m optimistic about it)
11. I’m proud of my country India, and feel lucky enough to be born here.
Nominating these bloggers-
I am nominating these bloggers I have known and went through their blogs in this six months of my blogging span, for Liebster award –
My questions for the nominated bloggers-
1. What do you think are the qualities of blogger that makes him unique?
2. What one thing will you advice young generation ?
3. What does friendship mean to you?
4. Best memory of your life
5. What do you think about country ‘India’ and indians ?
6. How do you judge a person(in general)?
7. What are your views on gender equality?
8.Your favourite person(the one you love or adore)
9. Your passion in life is___
10. What is your concept of good and evil?
11. Your favorite beach is _____.
Friends hope you liked the questions!
I once again thank Irene for considering me for nomination.