Hello Everyone !
I’m so happy to be nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award by Accidental blogger. I take this opportunity to thank him whole heartedly for considering a new blogger like me for award .
He is a superb blogger who writes about various topics like friendship,love, relationships,life etc and is very expressive about unexpressed thoughts.
If you haven’t checked out his blog yet then do it now – https://writingmyheartout25.wordpress.com
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
Q & A
1. What is your passion?
Ans-Writing my blog and Dancing are my passion. I’m otherwise introvert, but blogging and dancing are those things which transfer me to different world, and make me expressive.
2.Have you ever experienced failure? If yes , then how did you overcome it?
Ans-Yes. I must admit that I was never a bright student in school days. Rather I had experienced that feeling of inferiority complex many times in many situations and could not overcome it. I consider that as my biggest failure. But I gained self-confidence over the time as I got into my degree college.
3.What would you choose between family & love?
Ans-Obviously Family. Family is first love always.
4.Who is your role model?
Ans-Dr A.P.J Abdul kalam is my role model. I believe in his vision for India. I adore his simplicity.
5.What will you do if you got power of being invisible ? (Except Stalking)
Ans- I will treat that as superpower and try to fight the crimes that happen.
6.What excites you?
Ans-Travelling! Idea of exploring new places, cultures and meeting new people excites me.
7.Do you take care of your health?
Ans-Yes. I do regular exercise , balanced diet, meditation and keep happy mind for good health.
8.Do you love yourself?
9.What are your addictions?
Ans-Reading. I can read 1 novel per day if I have nothing else to do..
10.Do you love my blog?
Ans-Yes. I do.
1. What is your goal in life?
2. Who is the person you love the most?
3. How do you think you will contribute to society via your blog?
4. What is weirdest nightmare you have seen till now?
5. Who is your favorite author?
6.What do you think about concept of God?
7 What is the most powerful thing in this world? Money or time?
8.Which is your favourite cuisine?
9. Which great persona you would like to meet if you got an opportunity to meet?
10. Which is your favourite city?
11. Do you wish to see the world through my optimistic eyeglasses? (Yes/no).
Thank you friends for all the support you extended to new blogger like me. I hope you all enjoy reading my posts on optimistic approach to life. Don’t forget to check out my new venture ‘Travel diaries’ on my blog. Coming soon with new post. Till then, Ciao!